Bowen Basketball Parents and Players:
As most of you are aware there are many changes that are about to take place in our schools, sports teams and society. As related to the COVID - 19 virus we are monitoring the situation closely and keeping the safety of all our players and families in mind first. The health and safety of the kids that play for us and their families are my top priority.
At this time I am going to cancel the practices until April 13th. We will continue to assess the situation and let you know by email, text and web site of any changes that take place. I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that I have talked to several people that have given me advice on what we should do.
I am going to monitor this and make decisions based on safety. I am sure most of you have heard several things about this and before I finalize the schedule of our spring season I would like to see what more of the experts are suggesting. I promise to take every precaution in this decision.
My last bit of advice is to look into the CDC information web site on their suggested advice of how to handle this virus at this time. I will update you all once again this weekend about next weeks tryouts and let you know what our plans for that week will be.
Thank You So Much